STROMDEN CONSULTING INC.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Products and services are subject to SCI schedule and availability. All sales are final once appointment confirmation is generated (provided at time of booking), proposal acceptance confirmation is generated (provided at time of online proposal acceptance) or confirmation of sale is provided for Stromden Store purchases.
Should you need to reschedule or cancel any appointment or service, the following policy applies.
Rescheduling or Cancellation notices are to be remitted through electronic communications only. Date of electronic notice to SCI will be date of cancellation. Notice of cancellations left on voice mail or verbally provided will not be processed.
You can remit electronic notification by submitting notice through;
- this website via our Contact Page,
- your appointment e-mail's cancel button
- e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regarding Online Booking Appointment;
- Appointments will only be cancelled once electronic notice is received.
- You will be refunded the product cost less a 25% cancellation fee if cancellation is received with 7 day or greater notice.
- You will be refunded the product cost less a 50% cancellation fee if cancellation is received with less than 7 days notice.
- No-shows that are not rescheduled will not be refunded any portion of the product cost.
How to Reschedule an Online Booking Appointment;
We understand that, from time to time, appointments may need to be rescheduled. To check availability, please contact your assigned SCI Consultant or check availability through your appointment confirmation e-mail's reschedule button. A $250 fee will be charged for appointments rescheduled with less than 72 hour notice.
Regarding SIDEBAR, SEARCH ENGINE, ATLAS & DIRECTOR Recurring Services;
- Stromden recurring billing programs are month to month and can be cancelled at anytime after initial term commitment is met.
- Initiation Fees are non-refundable and are in addition to initial term and monthly recurring charges.
- Cancellation must be received 7 business days prior to last day of the month to ensure next month billing is not processed.
- Recurring programs provide designated hours of consultation services within a calendar month during regular business hours only.
- SIDEBAR and SEARCH ENGINE consulting time not utilized within a calendar month does not rollover.
- ATLAS consulting time not utilized within a calendar month allows up to (3) hours of rollover. Roll over hours do not accumulate.
- For cancelled annually billed services, due to the discounted rates provided for annually billed Clients, cancellations will not be retroactive and refunds will not be available. When service is cancelled for annually billed plans, it stops future installment billing only. Please contact your SCI Representative for additional support.
- HOLIDAY PROMOTIONS - SIDEBAR, SEARCH ENGINE & ATLAS hours can be used between Nov 1, 2017-May 31, 2018. There are no roll over hours available for promotion packages. Cannot be joined with other service packages. Promotion packages are billed as annual.
Regarding NOW! Services;
- Stromden NOW! one time payments are non-refundable. However, if a Stromden consultant is not available to provide services, a full refund will be provided.
- Cancellation terms for project based services are per the Master Services Contract only. Please refer to your Master Services Contract or contact your Stromden representative for additional information.
- Initiation Fees are non-refundable and are in addition to project fee total.
SCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms of this policy. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. SCI encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms, you can contact SCI at:
Stromden Consulting Inc.
25422 Trabuco Rd. #105-647
Lake Forest, California 92630
Email Address: email@example.com
November 1, 2017